With the courtesy On Mag : See article
- A 16cm mid/woofer with an « isotactic matrix », cone like in Armonia, Edena and their big sisters. This material made of woven polypropylene strips, combines stiffness, lightness and good damping properties.
- The long moving coil allows a long linear excursion. Which is quite amazing for a speaker of this size.
- This drive unit comes also with an original suspension, featuring radial stiffeners that lower the interferences.
- High frequencies are reproduced by a tweeter, member of the famous “Ring Radiator” family.
- In addition to its unusual profile, it has a bullet shape waveguide and a rear damping chamber. The result is an extended frequency response, both at the top end (to above 40kHz), and at the bottom end to allow easier coupling with the bass/mid range drive unit.
- Proprietary « DRIM » structure with a triple attenuation slopes
- This technology cancels intermodulation on each sections of the crossover, which result in unsurpassed Clarity and finesse
- Each set of drive units (tweeter and mid/woofer) are individually measured and crossover values adjusted according to these sets measurements.
Hand wiring on a 140 µm copper printed circuit board.
- Optimized crossover structure to avoid magnetic interference between components
- The main goal, in this new cabinet design, was to limit vibration propagation on the most critical panels (especially on the back panel).
- High thickness panels (18mm)
- Internal multi-cavity framework with 3 bracing panels to stiffen the structure and create very specific areas where damping materials can be applied
- Bass reflex loading with an optimized double resonator. This specific configuration allows deeper low frequencies reproduction.
- Importance is given to damping treatment to cancel any standing waves. We are using 2 different types of dumping materials.
- 3 differents standard finishes available :
- Satin : cherry
- High Gloss : Piano black, White
Magnetic grid with invisible fixation
- Frequency range : 40-40 000Hz/ +-3dB
- Sensitivity : 87dB/2.83v/1m
- Impedance : 8Ω
- Load : bass-reflex
- Drive units : 16 cm mid-woofer « Isotactic matrix », Dome tweeter (ring radiator) 25 mm
- Crossover frequency : 3,8 kHz
- Terminals : Bananas
- Dimensions : 170 x 240 x 864 mm (W x D x H), with stands : 210 x 260 x 921 mm
- Weight : 14 kg net