- 18 cm mid/woofer “isotactic matrix” – a woven polypropylene composite cone. This material combines stiffness, lightness and good damping properties.
Long voice coil for a high linear excursion
- New generation of ribbon tweeter, using a flat metalized polymer diaphragm.
Its emissive area is twice that of the Armonia tweeter. A double surface will reduce the movements of the ribbon, and thus the distortion.
The result is an increase dynamic capacity and a higher resolution
- Proprietary « DRIM » structure with a triple attenuation slopes and phase control over the entire bandwidth.
- A brand new crossover for the Armonia Evolution with two independent circuits boards for low-pass and High-pass sections.
Selection of very high end capacitors.
- Each set of drive units (tweeter and mid/woofer) are individually measured and crossover values adjusted according to these sets measurements.
- Hand wiring on a 140 µm copper printed circuit board.
- Optimized crossover structure to avoid magnetic interference between components
- Bornier en cuivre pur, plaqué argent.
- This new model uses the Apertura very specific cabinet shape: two curved sides of different length and no parallel front and back panels.
- Laminar structure based on multiple thin layers pressure molded.
Such process creates breaking modes and limit propagation of vibrations.
- Internal multi-cavity framework to stiffen the structure and create very specific areas where damping materials can be applied.
- Importance is given to damping treatment to cancel any standing waves. We are using 3 different types of dumping materials.
- Mechanical grounding: a central cone positioned on the axis of the center of gravity improved vibrations transfer to the floor.
- New aluminum stands and spikes available. Choice of 2 anodized colors: black or silver.
- 5 differents standard finishes available :
- Satin : cherry
- High Gloss : Piano black, White, Rosewood, Figured maple
- On demand : High gloss and metal high gloss
- Frequency range : 37-30 000Hz/ +-3dB
- Sensitivity : 87dB/2.83v/1m
- Impedance : 8Ω
- Load : bass-reflex
- Drive units : 18 cm mid-woofer « Isotactic matrix », Ribbon tweeter 8×120 mm
- Crossover frequency : 2,8 kHz
- Terminals : single wire binding posts (spades or Bananas)
- Dimensions : 205 x 291 x 1030 mm (W x D x H), with stands : 292 x 291 x 1069 mm
- Weight : 22,2kg net – 22kg (packed)